HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Some problems... (if wrong topic plz dont kill me KTHXBAI<3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
iOkiF

Game username : iOkiF
Male Posts : 19

PostSubject: Some problems... (if wrong topic plz dont kill me KTHXBAI<3)   Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:12 pm

Hellow~

I have some problems. I just started making my own server DDL (Dreams Dont Lie) Aaaaand i have noooooo idea how to fix some Things.  All help is needed x3
1. Where do i write le credits? they are gone...
2. I cant fix the singleplayer thingey
3. Some of the items are "private". How do i un-private them? XD
4. I antmake le watr in maps higher, nor fix the amazing speed of dom

If this is in le wrong topic, dont kill me KTHXBAII!
Back to top Go down
WarFang

Game username : WarFang
Server : N/A
Male Posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Some problems... (if wrong topic plz dont kill me KTHXBAI<3)   Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:44 pm

Do you think you could type in a manner a little more easier to read in furture? Wink Just a little bit difficult to understand

I'm sure there's a tutorial somewhere in making maps on the forum, but if you can't find any, I'll be happy to get an example up at some point. Just looks for a part in the map file that says [Water]

For the credits, just make a .txt file and put the names of the credited people in the .txt document.

If it says an item is 'Private' when you're typing in the spawn item command, you must be typing the wrong name for it. I believe you type the .mesh name to spawn the item
Back to top Go down
iOkiF

Game username : iOkiF
Male Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Some problems... (if wrong topic plz dont kill me KTHXBAI<3)   Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:19 pm

WarFang wrote:
Do you think you could type in a manner a little more easier to read in furture? Wink Just a little bit difficult to understand

I'm sure there's a tutorial somewhere in making maps on the forum, but if you can't find any, I'll be happy to get an example up at some point. Just looks for a part in the map file that says [Water]

For the credits, just make a .txt file and put the names of the credited people in the .txt document.

If it says an item is 'Private' when you're typing in the spawn item command, you must be typing the wrong name for it. I believe you type the .mesh name to spawn the item

Alrigth sorry :3

Im using Sly´s smexy (<3) map making tutorial, but it don't tell meh about le water x3 I cant make the water height higher, nor I can make the map bigger size, and Im trying to find that water thing thanks XD

What should the .txt file be named and where should I put it? x3 oooohhh nvm lol I was thinking of the in-game credits but nvm Cx

I tested spawn the tailfireblue item but it only says "Cannot create private items"
Back to top Go down
Hyper
Admin

Game username : Hyper
Server : Azoptaos
Male Posts : 470

PostSubject: Re: Some problems... (if wrong topic plz dont kill me KTHXBAI<3)   Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:20 pm

Perhaps take a more in-depth look here before going to support? The search feature is your friend.

But since you're here now, I'll help you out.

2. Single player is broken because you don't have any campaigns set up. Campaigns are single player mode games that are usually used for preset testing. You'll have to code them yourself to stop single player from crashing.

3. tailfireblue;Tail Fire;Tail6;1;0;0;BlueFlame;0 2 0

In the items.cfg, change the 1 to a 0.

[WaterPlane]
1545 50 1300
Terrain/CalmWater
water1.wav

In the world file of the map, change the middle coordinate to make the water higher.

To change the speed, find the material file for the water.

material Terrain/CalmWater
{
technique
{
pass
{
lighting off
cull_hardware none
cull_software none
scene_blend alpha_blend
depth_write off

texture_unit
{
texture Water01.png
scale 2.5 2.5
scroll_anim -0.03 -0.05
rotate 90
}
texture_unit
{
texture Water02.png
scale 2.5 2.5
scroll_anim -0.05 0.01
rotate 90
}
}
}
}
The numbers after "anim" change the speed.

5. To change map size, open both the map's world file and terrain cfg.

world file:

[Initialize]
waterfallterrain.cfg

500 500 100

terrain cfg:

PageWorldX=2500
PageWorldZ=2500
MaxHeight=500

Numbers must match or your map will not be the right size.
Back to top Go down
http://azoptaos.boards.net/
WarFang

Game username : WarFang
Server : N/A
Male Posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Some problems... (if wrong topic plz dont kill me KTHXBAI<3)   Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:20 pm

You have to add coding or something in someplace to make a shard drop as an item I think
Back to top Go down

Some problems... (if wrong topic plz dont kill me KTHXBAI<3)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support :: Solved Support Issues-
Jump to: