HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Mega List of FAQ, Tutorials and Server Help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadoWolfozo

Game username : ShadoWolfozo
Server : GROWL: Spirits
Male Posts : 875

PostSubject: Mega List of FAQ, Tutorials and Server Help!   Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:00 am

This is designed to make it easier for members to locate answers to questions they may have.
(So now they have no excuse for not finding answers to simple questions that have been answered 14 times already).
It will contain links to threads answering FAQ alongside a great big list of tutorials.
(Because people don’t seem to realise there’s a tutorial section either.)

This wasn't an official thing however after talking to Slycan and some others regarding constant repeated questions, I figured it'd be a good thing to make.
It's in Support since everyone skips the Tutorials section and goes straight here :/

Please check this thread and the search function at the top of the forum BEFORE making a new post!

First of all, KITO's Code of Conduct!

Secondly, Huge List of Addons, Tools and Modifications!

and one last one, Private Items! Which Are and Aren't Allowed!

KITO, the creator of this thread and those who provide answers to advanced questions are not responsible if you break your game because you misread, skipped, forgot or misinterpreted instructions. While we will try to help you, we will not do it for you. They are labelled 'Advanced' for a reason.
Modify your Source Files at your OWN risk!

Links with (Answer) are threads which were questions and answered with solutions. You may need to scroll through the posts to find the entire answer.
Links with (Tutorial) are threads that were made primarily to be tutorial for you to follow and achieve the title’s result. Some Tutorials are videos, downloads some are images and text.

Setting Up Your Server

Errors & Fixes

Customizing your Server

Staff Commands & Server Files

The Player

Errors & Fixes

Prey & Items

Errors & Fixes

Maps & Objects

Errors & Fixes

Miscellaneous

This will forever be a WIP thread, adding new links when brand new, unanswered questions pop up, and if you ever find other helpful links to threads (both here and off-site!) be sure to let me know and I’ll be sure to edit this post!

Otherwise, I hope you found this useful!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mega List of FAQ, Tutorials and Server Help!   Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:19 pm

Thank you for this, this is very helpful
Back to top Go down
Iceland

Game username : Iceland
Male Posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Mega List of FAQ, Tutorials and Server Help!   Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:10 pm

I agree. There's lots of things here that help a lot. Thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mega List of FAQ, Tutorials and Server Help!   Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:44 pm

I think this should be stickied.
Back to top Go down
Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Mega List of FAQ, Tutorials and Server Help!   Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:59 am

^
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfozo

PostSubject: Re: Mega List of FAQ, Tutorials and Server Help!   Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:54 am

It has been stickied.
Thanks Sly Smile
Back to top Go down
Dinnieh

Game username : DinWolfie // Dinnieh
Server : Server ghost
Female Posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Mega List of FAQ, Tutorials and Server Help!   Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:23 pm

Helpful, thank you for making this!

It'd be very helpful if someone made a custom shaders tutorial? I'm struggling with it myself, may have to make a topic about it xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.dinnieh.deviantart.com/
Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Mega List of FAQ, Tutorials and Server Help!   Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:10 am

Maybe PvP too? I've seen a post of it, and a few people, including me, have questions of it..
Back to top Go down
miki101

Game username : Miki101
Female Posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Mega List of FAQ, Tutorials and Server Help!   Fri May 23, 2014 8:27 am

Very helpful! Thank you.
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfozo

PostSubject: Re: Mega List of FAQ, Tutorials and Server Help!   Fri May 23, 2014 2:19 pm

Shadow *Blind* wrote:
Maybe PvP too? I've seen a post of it, and a few people, including me, have questions of it..

If you can find the threads with links I'll add them. I spent a stupid amount of my own time finding the links to all the threads listed alongside going through every part of the forum, making this post and sort out tutorials from answers and deciding if they were 'advanced' or not.

Soooo I wont be doing that again unless links to threads with whether they are tutorial or answer are provided here for me~

miki101 wrote:
Very helpful! Thank you.

No worries Smile
Back to top Go down

Mega List of FAQ, Tutorials and Server Help!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support-
Jump to: