HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

The Ethereal Realm (Looking for modelers, animators, mapmakers, staff, etc!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ratkid

Server : The Ethereal Realm (TER)
Female Posts : 19

PostSubject: The Ethereal Realm (Looking for modelers, animators, mapmakers, staff, etc!)   Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:53 pm

I'm in need of modelers, animators, staff, etc. for my server! Currently, we don't have a large team. It's only me and a couple of friends c:. But we all agreed that we need a bigger team to create a successful server. We need some more mods, also. It would also be nice to have a coder on hand that could help whenever crashes or bugs come up. That way, it won't take forever to fix one silly bug! Currently, there's a few of things that needs to be done on the server.
-New body parts need to be added (I have the body source code, not the normal one. I just haven't added any bodies yet.)
-Maps. I'm going to keep the default maps of course, but I really want to make some newer, prettier maps. I'll gladly do this myself if no one else is up for the job. I really want to keep the default maps though because I love the feel of the original Impressive Title. It just wouldn't be the same without it xD
-We need an efficient staff for the forum and game. If you're a staff member on the forum, you're going to be a mod ingame, btw.
-I would like to find or make some extra items to make our server a little more unique Smile.
Feel free to apply, but you must show that you are worthy of the job by posting some information about yourself and what your capabilities and limits are. By the way, use your best grammar because I am a judge on that, too Smile.
Back to top Go down
Meraki

Female Posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: The Ethereal Realm (Looking for modelers, animators, mapmakers, staff, etc!)   Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:35 pm

I can make maps for you. I am NOT over 13 (I don't want to post my real age), so I will appreciate it if you wouldn't discriminate me on terms of age. I can also try to make some markings/presets for your server. Textures? Maybe. Go to http://www.kitopen.com/t2280-markings-presets-concept-art-mod for my terms and what I will be willing to do.

My examples:
http://i62.tinypic.com/15rfhj7.png A simple marking.
http://i57.tinypic.com/sfw6tl.png A (very) simple map.

Programs I use:
Gimp
PaintTool SAI
Artifex Terra
Back to top Go down

The Ethereal Realm (Looking for modelers, animators, mapmakers, staff, etc!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Help Wanted-
Jump to: