HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Desperate For A Host!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unknown
Passed away (dead)

Male Posts : 50

PostSubject: Desperate For A Host!!!   Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:28 am

I am a little fed up with the people that volunteer to be host and then ditch it and leave without a word not even bothering to put it online.

The members have began leaving and even staff are getting a little impatient about when the server will be back online.
This is a little stressful due to the server being now offline for over 2 weeks and I know that most hosts want money for their job but I don't have that sort of thing available.

So now I'm asking for someone who has good intentions, to help my server. Please, anyone who is willing to host it for even 4 to 5 hours a day, please send me a PM.

This is getting a little desperate and if this continues then I'll have to shut down the whole game and all my work will go to ruins.

I do hope someone kind enough with come and save the server, I don't mind for how long you host it, just the fact that your hosting it is a great thing.

I do feel a little fed up and tired, and I do have reasons. 2 hosts have been promising to host my server and I trusted them, gave them ranks on my forum and what did they do? They kept making up excuses and then left without any word. *poof*

I am getting to this critical point so please, I actually am desperate to get the server up and running. I'll do whatever it takes, I'll give an administrator rank and you'll be in the team..... Just please contact me through either Kito or this site ---> http://shadowsofmine.proboards.com/

We're not bad people and we're going to do anything to get the game going... Unless of course the hosts poof and leave us hanging... that's when we'll have to disappoint the members which spent their time coming and registering.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Passed away (dead)

PostSubject: Re: Desperate For A Host!!!   Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:02 pm

I am extremely sorry for necro posting and I'm aware that i'm doing this but its been a few weeks now since I posted this and the members are getting really impatient. I don't have the money to get a full time or even part time host and I don't have the resources to host it on my own.

Please, if you know someone who would kindly help host it, (doesn't have to be full-time) and who can get it up as soon as possible with no delay then please message me or post here!!!
Back to top Go down
Dead Account

Male Posts : 531

PostSubject: Re: Desperate For A Host!!!   Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:45 pm

Hm, well I have two friends that could possibly host your server.
Annie - Part time host (more of a compiler), and
Nuttybear - Fulltime (I presume).

I wouldn't be able to due to my computer not being the right kind for it, but I may see into it if I can host. (Really good chance I may not though.)
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Passed away (dead)

PostSubject: Re: Desperate For A Host!!!   Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:20 pm

Thanks, is there any way of contacting them to see if their help is available? I would appreciate it so much! xD

Back to top Go down

Desperate For A Host!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Server Hosting-
Jump to: