HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

What's the most interesting, or weirdest dream you've ever had?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meadowstar

Game username : Meadowstar (or sometimes Meadowstar01)
Female Posts : 1167

PostSubject: What's the most interesting, or weirdest dream you've ever had?   Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:27 am

As the title says, what are the most interesting dreams ya'll have had? I've definitely had quite alot, but I don't want to type up a novel right now. 

But speaking of which, I'm going to post one of my dreams here right now.

What's unusual about this dream is that I dreamt about it when I was like 3, 4, or 5. And usually, I don't remember dreams from that long ago except for this one in particular.

I remember that, in the dream, I had walked out of my bedroom. I'm not sure why, though. Probably to get a drink of water or something. I remember that, when I had walked into the kitchen, on the counter tops was a bear and a tiger. There might've been a lion as well, but I haven't gotten any other dreams about the lion, so that's why I'm still unsure about it. Anyhow, the bear and lion were roaring at me, but the tiger remained silent. But yet even though they were roaring so much, I wasn't scared at all. I just continued to stand there and look at them. All of a sudden, the bear threw an orange at me, but missed. Even though I still wasn't scared, I went to my Mom and Dad's room to go tell them about the lion, tiger, and bear. When I went into their room, that's when I woke up.

There's alot more to the bear and tiger, as they appeared in other dreams too. But since I don't want to type up a novel now, I won't describe it any further unless I decide to make any further posts about it (in this topic of course). So yeah. What are the weirdest/most interesting dreams ya'll have had?
Back to top Go down
FagonStar

Game username : FagonStar
Server : Impressive Whatchamacallit
Female Posts : 1060

PostSubject: Re: What's the most interesting, or weirdest dream you've ever had?   Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:09 am

Once I had a dream where I was out to kill Santa for some reason. xD

I don't remember much about the dream, but I do remember that the sky was similar to the skies in the original Spyro game and I was in a plane that went from being high up in the air to parked on the ground in a few seconds... |D
Back to top Go down
Dead Account

Male Posts : 531

PostSubject: Re: What's the most interesting, or weirdest dream you've ever had?   Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:26 am

I had a dream when I was like 7, that a giant fork and spoon was chasing me through my poptart castle..

dont ask...
Back to top Go down
deadaccount

Male Posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: What's the most interesting, or weirdest dream you've ever had?   Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:30 am

I've had some pretty strange dreams. Some really weird ones. I'm only going to describe one dream though. Since sometimes my dreams are several dreams put in one.

So, in this dream I had a wife. I hated her to death of course. But um... My wife's friend was getting married and all, so of course as the husband of her best friend, my wife's friend invited us. It was in this weird building. It was built to have several ballrooms. On the top floor was the wedding, on the second floor, there was a bar and on the third there was a rave. Now I had went to the rave because, well who wants to sit through a boring wedding and hear their wives talk about hot celebrities? And so I went to the rave and just sat at the rave's bar and drank. They had some rockin' martinis, by the way.

Now that was just part of a dream in this four dream series I had one night. I seriously need to write all these dreams down.
~$hifty
Back to top Go down
Komaeda Nagito
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Server : IE
Male Posts : 1320

PostSubject: Re: What's the most interesting, or weirdest dream you've ever had?   Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:48 am

Having a night terror about being in the Water part of Amnesia -shivers- God thats the reason I haven't touched the game up until now XD
Back to top Go down
Dead Account

Male Posts : 531

PostSubject: Re: What's the most interesting, or weirdest dream you've ever had?   Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:10 am

Death The Kid wrote:
Having a night terror about being in the Water part of Amnesia -shivers- God thats the reason I haven't touched the game up until now XD
Amnesia = scariest thing ever... >>
Never look up Amnesia Monster on bingimages if you faint easily..
I didn't sleep for days after I saw that pic, no joke.
Back to top Go down
Jayx

Game username : Jayx
Server : Royal Elements
Female Posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: What's the most interesting, or weirdest dream you've ever had?   Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:34 am

I had this dream once, I was in a beautiful clear glass/crystal castle. And all my family members from Ireland were there. I remember having this extreme pain in my wrist so I looked at it, and it looked like there was one of those flat paper like rocks that you could peel away UNDER my skin. So I tried to tell my mom that there was something in my wrist but everyone ignored me. After a certain amount of time the rocky sliced it's way out blood going everywhere on this beautiful clear castle. Then all of a sudden the rocks came through my teeth and broke everything. Blood was everywhere. And then I woke up.

The thing is, the alernate thing that happened was in real life. I had just recently went to the dentist. And they had put an IV like thing in my arm to knock me out. I had surgery in my mouth and they took out a couple teeth during the process.

Which explains this dream. XD
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar

Game username : Meadowstar (or sometimes Meadowstar01)
Female Posts : 1167

PostSubject: Re: What's the most interesting, or weirdest dream you've ever had?   Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:40 pm

Sounds scary, Jayx! That really is a strange dream... O_o

One time, I dreamt that I was in the backyard at the house I used to live in back when I lived in a small town. All of a sudden, I was being chased by a tiger. Even though I wasn't at all scared, I was running away from the tiger. Soon, she stopped chasing me, and she then looked at me, as if she were testing me. The next morning, I looked up the meaning of the tiger totem, and it wasn't quite as much like me as the bear totem is. However, I did get this from one of the sites:

"The tiger animal totem invokes silent, solitary, power. Tiger spirit as an animal guide teaches us to cultivate inner strength and confidence, to stay focused on life passions, to be persistent, and work hard to achieve our goals."

This is honestly something I still need to learn...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the most interesting, or weirdest dream you've ever had?   

Back to top Go down

What's the most interesting, or weirdest dream you've ever had?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: