HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Impressive Space

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Worthis
Coder
Coder

Game username : Worthis
Server : Impressive Space
Male Posts : 157

PostSubject: Impressive Space   Tue May 28, 2013 4:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Impressive Space
vk.com group: http://vk.com/ispaces
-> main download link here <-

Simple player's guide here

- Ogre 1.9.0 with new terrain;
- english & russian interface,
- PvP & Tournaments on Arena map (only on Arena),
- Private PvP Arena with bets (only on Arena),
- autoupdate system,
- more and more grass on maps Smile
- new worlds, items, prays, bodies, bodyparts,
- body selector,
- equippable wings,
- daily events (you can earn Rubies and spend them in game shops),
- items craft,
- dungeons,
- clans with clan-chat,
- multilayered markings with independent colors,
- beautiful screenshots Wink 
and more...

Some screenshots:

Default Autumn update:

Trailers:

P.S. don't install to program files.
If you have any errors with launching the game,
first of all, check your antivirus software,
it may blocks automatically autoupdate function of the game,
or connection to the servers.

Last edited by Worthis on Sat May 14, 2016 11:49 am; edited 38 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://cl001.dc.stnetix.com

AuthorMessage
Kinsmate

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Space   Wed May 29, 2013 2:31 pm

Just stepping in real quick for question clarification-
Wolfess gave you permission to use the feathers?

I ask because I'm getting jumbled, you say she's a thief but use something of hers (with or without permission), the feathers were in IW long before the IT community even know Impressive Space was in progress.
Back to top Go down
Bugiman

Game username : Bugiman
Male Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Space   Wed May 29, 2013 2:39 pm

Kinsmate wrote:

Just stepping in real quick for question clarification-
Wolfess gave you permission to use the feathers?

I ask because I'm getting jumbled, you say she's a thief but use something of hers (with or without permission), the feathers were in IW long before the IT community even know Impressive Space was in progress.

about what permissions u talkin?
textures are free, model are our
Wolfess use free textures too
we dont need her permission

so, IS get it earlier then IW.
Back to top Go down
Worthis
Coder
Coder

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Space   Wed May 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Shocked I was most surprised how easily people accuse others in stealing (which is a serious statement), without having any evidence, relying only on their suspicions and feelings.
Accusations without evidence - gossips, lie and slander and so we don't have to prove anything to anybody and make excuses.
Present your specific charges, with the screenshots and we will consider them.
Back to top Go down
Wolfess

Game username : Wolfess
Server : CoA, GoD
Female Posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Space   Wed May 29, 2013 5:27 pm

Bugiman wrote:
Catbird wrote:
Hello there,

This is a wonderful server you have going for you, and while I much admire the unique content, it appears you have some things that are from from Royal Skies. Upon looking through the photos, I have found the following (I will gladly include copies of these screenshots with details noted if you wish):

- The bloody blindfold. My model, Draak's texture.
- The lollipop (while I understand this is a simple mesh, it appears to be RS's model with a modified texture (that Kinsmate originally made))
- mane feathers (Model by Wolfess, rigged and positioned by me and Kinsmate, yours has exactly the same issue ours does)
- Scarf (model by me textures by Kinsmate)

These are just the items I've seen in the screenshots, so I'm not sure what else you might have, but I certainly hope nothing belonging to myself or Royal Skies.

I would like an explanation of these, please.

well.
starts from "Wolfess feathers"
texture of this feathers is free, and the idea with point on the head is our.
we add it on 16 of March 2013 and Wolfess add >>her feathers<< on 20 of March 2013
we have many colours and styles of this feathers and Wolfess have only one type for paws, neck, etc.
she add it only for tease us.

and this fckn gossips
for first, Death The Kid says that we stole body parts, and it's not true. we already talkin about. And the funny fact (!) - we help him with his server
and he say after, that we stole something

and.
we have awesome, wonderful 3D modeler Astarta. She can create awesome things, and we have OUR VERSION of bloody blindfold. It's common idea and many users luv it, so it's not strange that we have it too.
We have many kinds of lollipops, and all of this Astarta again create.

and if u will be more attentive, u will see that Scarfs is our to, cause we have an elaborated textures and a new model of it.

so, we have a good designers, programmers and 3D-modellers - we don't need to stole something from other servers.
And now, instead of blaming us, talk about IW - one of the staff stole many thing and ideas.
we have new graphics, items and features - IW and Wolfess start to create it too. They start to stole our ideas, meh!
Well, now, accept questions.

and if u don't believe, i can get a video of our Body parts, of our Items to show u that they are different from other servers stuff.
Exclamation

Well my name has been spoken without me again, now with one man i considered to be my friend saying that I am an art thief. Oh well, perhaps nobody gonna listen to me but... The thing is true I made feather models long ago for Catbird and her server use only, a simple mesh of 3 planes a bit curved to resemble the feather shape, the textures ARE free and we (IW) used them long before I made new meshes for feathers by retexturing the Hammy's feathers, and you know I have no idea why can't I use them once again in my work for texturing perpuses? The mesh of that Feathers i did not include in new one you saw on the pic, though i could put the original it in last of IW updates yet i did not, just because I do appreciate what Catbird did for our server and respect her work.

And yet if I consider to release any spoiler screen, that does that suppose to mean it was done the exact day? Yet what makes you think I made only one color? I release screens with meshes\bodyparts I make when I consider them fully done. And that thing happened to be the first meshes I fully done from a scratch in blender, rigged and tested. Parts of this feather work that took me more than a week also include crown or gown (I am not exactly sure how to call it), and deco horns, and they have all the original colours + several new ones.

I am not lover of spoilers, and even if I say 'I got a tonne of new meshes done', I would rather not to show them in public. And yet Ideas are the ideas, and if to speak of the Ideas the hats on the IS also appeared after we released our screens. But i am not gonna make fuss about it.

Art theft is quite a crime and even if i create something similar using my own skills I will ever hardly do it 100% alike, just because i am a *censored* human not a machine. So how hard I try I will not be able to copy any meshes,made by anyone, and I do no need to. Maybe using not exact replicas instead in some urgent matters.
And speaking of the designers we also have some in our staff, including me.

Not so long ago we opened idea album section on our VK group, so the contingent of our designers arose a bit, for anyone is now able to submit their ideas. And you can use them if you like them, because ideas are ideas and the fact of idea existent is not important, the way of its implementation is what is truly important, and it is a material thing you can steal.

And my implementation of the feathers, is surely NOT the same as yours so I consider your accusations are baseless. In fact from what I've seen from your server, the models that Catbird speak of is way too different from what I have done and it contains one pure plain instead of 3 curved ones. So I barely understand what is this all the fuss about?

In fact the IW has suffered major item\model\texture stealing issues many of you know off. But now the staff made other course not only on protecting our property though sometimes I consider it the pointless arguing about the thieves and accusing somebody 3000+ miles away in unclear conscience, but also renewing the old things meshes\maps\particles which are stolen instead.

And yet something in russian for I know exactly you, Bugiman, can read it.

Если ты боишься поговорить со мной в ЛС или даже в комментариях, это cовершенно не значит, что можно смешивать мое имя с грязью за моей спиной, и думать что я об этом не узнаю. Идеи еть идеи, и я хотела давно сделать нечто похожее на модели для Катберд для ИВ, к моему сожалению лапы до этого у меня дошли толко недавно, и вы сразу поспешили воспользоваться этим обвинив меня в плагиате "идеи". "Умно". И да, как я и предполагала в том самом чате кторый ты якобы выложил, вы таки не придумали ничего умнее чем устраивать тут переполох скидывая все на человека который к вашему серверу не имеет никакого отношения. Я наивно полагала вы будете выше этого. А что до текстур, вот вам скрин, с датами.
Я тоже могла сетовать на то, что вы украли у нас идею шапок которую мы выложили в феврале а вы в марте, вот только по понятным причинам не далаю этого.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Komaeda Nagito
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Server : IE
Male Posts : 1320

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Space   Wed May 29, 2013 5:53 pm

Bugiman wrote:
Catbird wrote:
Hello there,

This is a wonderful server you have going for you, and while I much admire the unique content, it appears you have some things that are from from Royal Skies. Upon looking through the photos, I have found the following (I will gladly include copies of these screenshots with details noted if you wish):

- The lollipop (while I understand this is a simple mesh, it appears to be RS's model with a modified texture (that Kinsmate originally made))
- mane feathers (Model by Wolfess, rigged and positioned by me and Kinsmate, yours has exactly the same issue ours does)

These are just the items I've seen in the screenshots, so I'm not sure what else you might have, but I certainly hope nothing belonging to myself or Royal Skies.

well.
we add it on 16 of March 2013 and Wolfess add >>her feathers<< on 20 of March 2013
we have many colours and styles of this feathers and Wolfess have only one type for paws, neck, etc.

and this fckn gossips
for first, Death The Kid says that we stole body parts, and it's not true. we already talkin about. And the funny fact (!) - we help him with his server

and.
we have awesome, wonderful 3D modeler Astarta. She can create awesome things, and we have OUR VERSION of bloody blindfold. It's common idea and many users luv it, so it's not strange that we have it too.

and if u will be more attentive, u will see that Scarfs is our to, cause we have an elaborated textures and a new model of it.

so, we have a good designers, programmers and 3D-modellers - we don't need to stole something from other servers.
And now, instead of blaming us, talk about IW - one of the staff stole many thing and ideas.
we have new graphics, items and features - IW and Wolfess start to create it too. They start to stole our ideas, meh!

and if u don't believe, i can get a video of our Body parts, of our Items to show u that they are different from other servers stuff.
Exclamation

Lol wut

I have nothing to do with your argument and I have not even been on your server so keep me out of whatever it is your trying to start with me lol.

I was told you all had stolen body parts from LM that slycan made that are LM exclusive I asked people who I thought may have been on the server to see if it was true(aka actual evidence) I never accused you of stealing anything. :/ Get your facts straight Kid.

I dont even own a server I host for one and only host I do nothing else. Now if you have a problem with me or would like to start something take it to my messages.

Now if you don't mind I have some recorded Tv shows I need to watch and would like to get through before I have to go to work today.
Back to top Go down
Bugiman

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Space   Wed May 29, 2013 6:14 pm

Wolfess wrote:
Bugiman wrote:
Catbird wrote:
Hello there,

well.

and this fckn gossips

and.

Exclamation

Well my name has been spoken without me again, now with one man i considered to be my friend saying that I am an art thief. Oh well, perhaps nobody gonna listen to me but... The thing is true I made feather models long ago for Catbird and her server use only, a simple mesh of 3 planes a bit curved to resemble the feather shape, the textures ARE free and we (IW) used them long before I made new meshes for feathers by retexturing the Hammy's feathers, and you know I have no idea why can't I use them once again in my work for texturing perpuses? The mesh of that Feathers i did not include in new one you saw on the pic, though i could put the original it in last of IW updates yet i did not, just because I do appreciate what Catbird did for our server and respect her work.

And yet if I consider to release any spoiler screen, that does that suppose to mean it was done the exact day? Yet what makes you think I made only one color? I release screens with meshes\bodyparts I make when I consider them fully done. And that thing happened to be the first meshes I fully done from a scratch in blender, rigged and tested. Parts of this feather work that took me more than a week also include crown or gown (I am not exactly sure how to call it), and deco horns, and they have all the original colours + several new ones.

I am not lover of spoilers, and even if I say 'I got a tonne of new meshes done', I would rather not to show them in public. And yet Ideas are the ideas, and if to speak of the Ideas the hats on the IS also appeared after we released our screens. But i am not gonna make fuss about it.

Art theft is quite a crime and even if i create something similar using my own skills I will ever hardly do it 100% alike, just because i am a *censored* human not a machine. So how hard I try I will not be able to copy any meshes,made by anyone, and I do no need to. Maybe using not exact replicas instead in some urgent matters.

Not so long ago we opened idea album section on our VK group, so the contingent of our designers arose a bit, for anyone is now able to submit their ideas. And you can use them if you like them, because ideas are ideas and the fact of idea existent is not important, the way of its implementation is what is truly important, and it is a material thing you can steal.

And my implementation of the feathers, is surely NOT the same as yours so I consider your accusations are baseless. In fact from what I've seen from your server, the models that Catbird speak of is way too different from what I have done and it contains one pure plain instead of 3 curved ones. So I barely understand what is this all the fuss about?

In fact the IW has suffered major item\model\texture stealing issues many of you know off. But now the staff made other course not only on protecting our property though sometimes I consider it the pointless arguing about the thieves and accusing somebody 3000+ miles away in unclear conscience, but also renewing the old things meshes\maps\particles which are stolen instead.

Если ты боишься поговорить со мной в ЛС или даже в комментариях, это cовершенно не значит, что можно смешивать мое имя с грязью за моей спиной, и думать что я об этом не узнаю. Идеи еть идеи, и я хотела давно сделать нечто похожее на модели для Катберд для ИВ, к моему сожалению лапы до этого у меня дошли толко недавно, и вы сразу поспешили воспользоваться этим обвинив меня в плагиате "идеи". "Умно". И да, как я и предполагала в том самом чате кторый ты якобы выложил, вы таки не придумали ничего умнее чем устраивать тут переполох скидывая все на человека который к вашему серверу не имеет никакого отношения. Я наивно полагала вы будете выше этого. А что до текстур, вот вам скрин, с датами.
Я тоже могла сетовать на то, что вы украли у нас идею шапок которую мы выложили в феврале а вы в марте, вот только по понятным причинам не далаю этого.

Spoiler:

Ой ой ой как много букав. И еще такой мажорный цвет текста. Мне было настолько влом это пытатся читать, что пришлось скинуть в обычный текстовый редактор. Глаза мозолит.
Я даже не стал читать до конца английскую часть, так как там вынесено банальное отмазывание. Сударыня, извольтес, у меня было достаточно материала что бы доказать что вы воровали что либо. Один я вызвал у вас такой глобальный баттхёрт, один я вызвал переполох в конфе ИВ когда вытащил запись о том, что ты добавила перья ради того что бы позлить ИС.
Боюсь? Прекрати, ахахах, человек. Ты сама что-то там говоришь вместе с Зумкой, передавая это через другого человека, ну по крайней мере Зумка. Я не скрывал того, что я поливаю тебя грязью, об этом знал и Шульга и еще прочие люди. Когда я увидел, какие идеи были взяты, когда я увидел, что ты делаешь (пост про дразнение выше читай типа да), я начал поливать грязью не Зумку, не Венди и Лэкс когда они были, не Брайна, а именно тебя. Я с радостью заявлял когда мне кидали скрины Брайна что ничего против не имею, а на твои переделки я смело орал плагиат, так как имел нужный материал что бы хоть как-то аргументировать это.
А да, ты хоть думаешь, что пишешь? ВОСПОЛЬЗОВАЛИСЬ? Лол пусть я многое знал но про перья ни слухом ни духом, по этому глупо обвинять нас в том что мы воспользовались тем что у тебя руки не дошли. Факт в том, что опубликовали мы это раньше и добавили в игру, и сейчас оно имеется. То, что ты их не выложила и не дошли руки - ТВОИ проблемы, и мы не обязаны что либо тут доказывать в этом плане. Ваши файлы закрыты, скринов не было, в воровстве идей нас увы нечем обвинить.
[20.03.2013 21:10:30] София: выложила скрин с перьями в альбом с обновлениями
[20.03.2013 21:10:51] София: хочу глянуть реакцию Иса
[20.03.2013 21:10:56] Zoomka: реация ИСа
[20.03.2013 21:10:58] Zoomka: ПЛАГИАТ
>>>Я наивно полагала вы будете выше этого.
Говорят те, кто скатились на самое дно. Опускаетесь тут вы, и быстрее, чем тикает стрелка на моем будильнике.
По поводу шапок: это уж ваши проблемы, разводить срач или нет, но тут шапки залиты Брайном, и пусть она решает - закатывать нам скандал или нет.
Я не собираюсь уступать тебе в этом споре, а все твои потуги что либо доказать - отмазки, сделанные слишком поздно. Единственное, что я пожалуй любил и люблю - это холивары, срачи, троллинг и унижение. Все попытки как либо меня задеть кончаются частично провалом.
Так что, на каждое "но" есть выпал, пока не зацепят то, на что ответить мне нечего.
Ваша очередь, сударыня.
Back to top Go down
Bugiman

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Space   Wed May 29, 2013 6:16 pm

Death The Kid wrote:
Bugiman wrote:
Catbird wrote:
Hello there,

well.

and this fckn gossips

and.

Exclamation

Lol wut

I have nothing to do with your argument and I have not even been on your server so keep me out of whatever it is your trying to start with me lol.

I was told you all had stolen body parts from LM that slycan made that are LM exclusive I asked people who I thought may have been on the server to see if it was true(aka actual evidence) I never accused you of stealing anything. :/ Get your facts straight Kid.

I dont even own a server I host for one and only host I do nothing else. Now if you have a problem with me or would like to start something take it to my messages.

Now if you don't mind I have some recorded Tv shows I need to watch and would like to get through before I have to go to work today.

now i am start to argue with Wolfess
it s very interesting
and so i think that i will answer u after that lol
Back to top Go down
Komaeda Nagito
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Space   Wed May 29, 2013 6:18 pm

Bugiman wrote:
Death The Kid wrote:
Bugiman wrote:
Catbird wrote:
Hello there,

well.

and this fckn gossips

and.

Exclamation

Lol wut

it s very interesting

If all your ganna do is argue like kids instead of fixing whatever the hell it is you all have going on then why not be idk adults and try to solve it?
Back to top Go down
Bugiman

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Space   Wed May 29, 2013 6:27 pm

Death The Kid wrote:
Bugiman wrote:
Death The Kid wrote:
Bugiman wrote:
Catbird wrote:
Hello there,

well.

and this fckn gossips

and.

Exclamation

Lol wut

it s very interesting

If all your ganna do is argue like kids instead of fixing whatever the hell it is you all have going on then why not be idk adults and try to solve it?

for first i will express to Wolfess what i think, cause i'm waited for it about 6 months :3
it will be nice if we will stop this argues, cause i am tired, but if people think that we are stealers - so i will die in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Catbird

Game username : Catbird
Female Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Space   Wed May 29, 2013 7:47 pm

Worthis wrote:
:shock: I was most surprised how easily people accuse others in stealing (which is a serious statement), without having any evidence, relying only on their suspicions and feelings.
Accusations without evidence - gossips, lie and slander and so we don't have to prove anything to anybody and make excuses.
Present your specific charges, with the screenshots and we will consider them.

OI. I said I thought the items /appeared/ to be from RS from the screenshots I saw. I never said they actually were.

As for the bloodyblindfold, yes its a concept seen in art, I meant yours looked like it had come from RS, but it evidently has not.

for the bloodyblindfold, I had been looking at this screenshot here:

which I thought looked similar to RS's bloody blindfold:

goodness. I can see now thanks to your closer screenshots that it's not the same, but pardon me for trying to identify something at 1am that has a surprising resemblence.

As for the lollipops, I was going off this screenshot:

again, looked very similar:

again, I see now it's different.

The scarf, I was looking at this screenshot:

again - looked similar

again - I see now that is is different.

Now, the feathers.

looked similar and had a similar positioning problem --

NOW. While I do apologize for wrongly accusing you of stealing items, you do see why one might mistake them for belonging to Royal Skies, yes? I hope so.

This was /not/ supposed to be a huge fuss. I merely asked for an explanation of the items -- no need to get defensive. All you had to say was "we made them, here look at these screenshots of the items." eesh.

Since this has been resolved, I once again offer my apologies, and I will leave you alone.
Back to top Go down
Wolfess

Game username : Wolfess
Server : CoA, GoD
Female Posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Space   Wed May 29, 2013 8:12 pm

Bugiman wrote:
Wolfess wrote:
Bugiman wrote:
Catbird wrote:
Hello there,

well.

and this fckn gossips

and.

Exclamation

Spoiler:

Ой ой ой как много букав. И еще такой мажорный цвет текста. Мне было настолько влом это пытатся читать, что пришлось скинуть в обычный текстовый редактор. Глаза мозолит.
Я даже не стал читать до конца английскую часть, так как там вынесено банальное отмазывание. Сударыня, извольтес, у меня было достаточно материала что бы доказать что вы воровали что либо. Один я вызвал у вас такой глобальный баттхёрт, один я вызвал переполох в конфе ИВ когда вытащил запись о том, что ты добавила перья ради того что бы позлить ИС.
Боюсь? Прекрати, ахахах, человек. Ты сама что-то там говоришь вместе с Зумкой, передавая это через другого человека, ну по крайней мере Зумка. Я не скрывал того, что я поливаю тебя грязью, об этом знал и Шульга и еще прочие люди. Когда я увидел, какие идеи были взяты, когда я увидел, что ты делаешь (пост про дразнение выше читай типа да), я начал поливать грязью не Зумку, не Венди и Лэкс когда они были, не Брайна, а именно тебя. Я с радостью заявлял когда мне кидали скрины Брайна что ничего против не имею, а на твои переделки я смело орал плагиат, так как имел нужный материал что бы хоть как-то аргументировать это.
А да, ты хоть думаешь, что пишешь? ВОСПОЛЬЗОВАЛИСЬ? Лол пусть я многое знал но про перья ни слухом ни духом, по этому глупо обвинять нас в том что мы воспользовались тем что у тебя руки не дошли. Факт в том, что опубликовали мы это раньше и добавили в игру, и сейчас оно имеется. То, что ты их не выложила и не дошли руки - ТВОИ проблемы, и мы не обязаны что либо тут доказывать в этом плане. Ваши файлы закрыты, скринов не было, в воровстве идей нас увы нечем обвинить.
[20.03.2013 21:10:30] София: выложила скрин с перьями в альбом с обновлениями
Говорят те, кто скатились на самое дно. Опускаетесь тут вы, и быстрее, чем тикает стрелка на моем будильнике.
По поводу шапок: это уж ваши проблемы, разводить срач или нет, но тут шапки залиты Брайном, и пусть она решает - закатывать нам скандал или нет.
Я не собираюсь уступать тебе в этом споре, а все твои потуги что либо доказать - отмазки, сделанные слишком поздно. Единственное, что я пожалуй любил и люблю - это холивары, срачи, троллинг и унижение. Все попытки как либо меня задеть кончаются частично провалом.
Так что, на каждое "но" есть выпал, пока не зацепят то, на что ответить мне нечего.
Ваша очередь, сударыня.

Кто у кого вызвал батхерт? Я не начала возникать тут, по поводу мифически сворованных кем-то текстур и моделей, я не распространялась тут ни про чье имя, и уж темболее не обвиняла вас в каком-то воровстве. Судя по всему, вы как всегда, сударь читали то, чего я не писала, видимо цвет шрифта и впрямь оказался слишком яркий для выших неподготовленных очей, ну чтож, не охота спорить с людьми с обширной фантазей, которые додумывают фразы за своего оппонента. И чат между прочем выложен не до конца.
Вот полная выкладка:
[20.03.2013 21:11:12] София: ага особенно браслеты
[20.03.2013 21:11:54] София: вообщет я эти текстуры с наших старых перьев содрал
[20.03.2013 21:12:08] Zoomka: они говорят перья взяли с сайта какого-то
[20.03.2013 21:12:17] София: конечно
[20.03.2013 21:12:20] София: это фирибаи
[20.03.2013 21:12:44] София: но сначала то их испльзовала именно Я
Странно что вы это не дописали. А из этого становиться понятно что "ваша идея" и "ваши текстуры" вовсене такие и ваши, что доказывает мой скрин сполна. Вот вам и факты, сударь. А перья...вот они ваши перья http://www.ramkivsem.ru/other-photo/klipart/10502-ekzoticheskie-perya-v-png.html все 1 архивом.
Я ничего не боюсь кому-либо говорить, и при этом я не считаю нужным никого поливать грязью за их спинами. Однако если я считаю нужным, защищать свое имя, я это делаю.
А идея есть идея, и выкладываю я скрины когда хочу, а не тогда когда вашей душеньке этого заблагорасудится. Ваша реакция впрочем была и есть вполне предсказуема. И уж если вам плевать как вы выразились когда это сделано, то Катберд имеет полное право обвинять вас в плагиате идеи своих моделей ибо ваши перья появились намного позже выложенных ею на девиант скринов. Так же как и другие могут обвинить в плагиате шарфов и прочего.
Залиты Брайном, сделаны мной, какое это по большому счету имеет значение? Вы ведь не делали ту самую модель и те текстуры из-за которых обвиняете меня и всю команду ИВ в воровстве? Тогда какое вы имеете на это право? Да и тролль из вас, извините, некудышный.

Оу у вас есть будильник, занятно, вот вы и опустились до пустых обвинений, которые нужны вам лишь для утверждения собственной праоты в своих же глазах. Ибо тот факт что я могу делать модели, тексуры, ауры, пресеты, и шкуры для форума являясь одном человеком видимо напрягает вас. Чтож это ваше право. Напрягайтесь дальше коль зоровье позволяет. Вот только странно что у вас прорезался голос только после того, как вас взяли в админский состав. Можете дальше заниматься сочинением интерпретаций чужих слов если хотите, и дальше тратить на это свои драгоценные секунды вашего же будильника. Ради этого я даже сделаю шрифт "читабельным", для ваших утомленных однообразным троллинговым досугом глаз. Чтож, пожалуйста продолжайте, а я почитаю как-нибудь когда время будет.
Back to top Go down
RedEye
Retired

Game username : -redeye-
Server : KITO
Male Posts : 2575

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Space   Wed May 29, 2013 8:15 pm

Going to lock this for a while

Coder
Coder

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Space   Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:38 pm

Updated download links, updated link to the player's guide, some screenshots are also added.

vk.com group: http://vk.com/ispaces
-> main download link here <-
mirror link 1 here
mirror link 2 here
P.S. don't install to program files.

Simple player's guide here

Some screenshots:

Back to top Go down
Dead Stars

Game username : DyingStar
Server : Dragon heart and Dragon heart 2 (being made)
Female Posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Space   Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:41 pm

I WANT PVP IN MY SERVER (sojealous)

I'm going to play this game!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dead Account

Male Posts : 531

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Space   Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:08 pm

It apparently tells me access denied
Back to top Go down
Worthis
Coder
Coder

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Space   Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:40 pm

Rocky wrote:
may be you have installed game to the program files folder. Move it to another folder, such as 'C:\games\impressive space'.
Back to top Go down
Dead Account

Male Posts : 531

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Space   Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:06 pm

Worthis wrote:
Rocky wrote:
may be you have installed game to the program files folder. Move it to another folder, such as 'C:\games\impressive space'.

Oh thankyou! It works now <3 Ty so much
Back to top Go down
Myz
Coder
Coder

Server : Last Moon(http://lastmoon.org), Dawn of Eternity(http://dawn-of-eternity.com)

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Space   Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:19 am

Superior to all other servers. Are you storing data in some SQL DB?
Back to top Go down
Worthis
Coder
Coder

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Space   Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:59 am

Myz wrote:
Superior to all other servers. Are you storing data in some SQL DB?
Thanks Embarassed Yeah, we use an SQLite DB, its very handy Smile
Back to top Go down
TotallyClou

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Space   Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:24 pm

The server looks truly awesome! Gonna try it sometime.

anyway you probably need a forum for english-only speakers, since the in-game tournaments and all are in russian //shot
Back to top Go down
Worthis
Coder
Coder

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Space   Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:17 pm

"Default Autumn" update.

screenshots:

Back to top Go down
Dead Stars

Game username : DyingStar
Server : Dragon heart and Dragon heart 2 (being made)
Female Posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Space   Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:19 pm

Yayy it looks so beautiful!!!
Back to top Go down
Worthis
Coder
Coder

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Space   Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:48 am

Server is offline due some technical works on the host.
Back to top Go down
Komaeda Nagito
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Space   Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:59 pm

Alright hope everything gets fixed for you guys.
Back to top Go down
Worthis
Coder
Coder

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Space   Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:04 am

Server is online Very Happy all links updated
Updates:
- dungeons (locked map, if you want to enter, you must have a key Smile
- updated chat (separated channels, new channel for Private Messages);
- updated item pickup system (you can pickup all items easily, even a very small);
- Lava critters updated (dungeon Lava Grotto);
- Rubies - replacement of event points, you can exchange them for items in game shops (map ReallyBig Tent);

If you want to enter a new dungeon - Lava Grotto, you need a "Lava Grotto Key".
You can craft it, just combine "Silver Key Blank" (buy it in ReallyBig Tent) + "Magma Stick" + "Crystal of Lava" (get it from Lava critters) in that order in Craft window.
Equip a key and you can enter to Lava Grotto (key disappears, so be carefully and prepared to meet the boss Smile
Dungeons designed in a way that only ONE can enter (one player on a dimension).

Rubies can be earned on the events (type '/events' command to the chat and you see the time of the next event, it's a game time, so.. 1 game hour = 100 real seconds, game day = 2400 seconds)
First event in ReallyBig just kill 3 waves of mad critters Very Happy 
Second event in Lake House, try to pickup all books spawned on the map, and exchange it for the Rubies on ReallyBig Tent map, Wise Hare NPC.
Every night (0:00 o'clock) in Savannah you may be attacked by Vampires (gives small amount of the Rubies).

screenshots:

Last edited by Worthis on Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Komaeda Nagito
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Space   Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:34 pm

I seriously need to join your server and check all the neat stuff out once I get some free time the dungeon thing sounds epic
Back to top Go down

Impressive Space
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SERVERS :: Online Servers-
Jump to: