HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Cortanas Presets [Added Seff/Revamp Updates 2013-09-13]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cortana

Game username : Cortana
Server : Impressive Elements [Global Moderator]
Female Posts : 71

PostSubject: Cortanas Presets [Added Seff/Revamp Updates 2013-09-13]   Fri May 24, 2013 10:48 pm

Due to the recent arguments and such breaking out, I decided to make a thread to both benefit me with the assurance that my presets are safe, and to perhaps get people more interested in talking about something different for a change, which is the lovely creations members of KITO make. Go tell others how beautiful their creations are. 'u'

You should never find my presets on any server besides Ocyssa Corede. If servers besides the listed servers contain my presets, they should remove them immediately, unless they are presets made for friends and you were given permission by my friends.

Slurr here is the second preset I ever made. I remodeled his preset and refurnished it so it looks much better than the first version.
Spoiler:

Tsunami was the first preset I made. Like Slurr, she had her preset updated. I plan to get rid of her preset files all-together, since I no longer hold interest in the character. And her preset is..nasty now that I look back at it. Her blue markings glow.
Spoiler:

Zombreh was originally created for a server me and my friends were going to make. He was going to be free amongst the staff, but, as the server never released, I decided to keep him as a 'character' of sorts. He'll be free for staff once more when Ocyssa Corede is released to the public.
Spoiler:

Freeze is a chick. And I'm not a fan of female characters. I think the only reason she was made was for some make-up effect. She also has moving markings and eyes.
Spoiler:

Seff needs to have his preset remade. His eyes glow. I don't know what else to put here besides wow he's a butt.
Spoiler:

Monique was Seff's daughter, though I no longer have her preset files as I got rid of the entire character all together.
Spoiler:

Revamps preset was slightly updated, and he finally got his new picture.
Spoiler:

Kagome is a lame preset I made for an ex-friend. They touched it up and did what ever with it when they got the files. Unfortunately, I no longer have a picture of it as I deleted the account used to upload it, and I no longer have the preset files.

WIP. Yes, her name is WIP. She glows in the dark. She was mostly for glowing markings practice.
Spoiler:

Heroith once was a preset I used to be ever so proud of. Now I cringe.
Spoiler:

Nate here had a twin, which belonged to an ex-friend. I still like him somewhat, might re-make his preset.
Spoiler:

Azul is an ex friends preset. Unfortunately, I no longer have a picture of it as I deleted the account used to upload it, and I no longer have the preset files.

Si doesn't have wing since I couldn't decide on them, so I made them transparent.
Spoiler:

Lancer, as the image states, is one of to twins. My best friend owns the other twin.
Spoiler:

Hoex. Fun fact! His original name was Hoax, before it was changed to Hoex.
Spoiler:

Note- Finished updating all the pictures and a few presets, namely Revamp and Seff.

P.S. I do not do presets for free, please do not ask.

Last edited by Cortana on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:00 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Biohazard

Game username : Biohazard
Female Posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Cortanas Presets [Added Seff/Revamp Updates 2013-09-13]   Sat May 25, 2013 1:04 am

These are gorgeous, wonderful job.
Back to top Go down
http://twilihazard.deviantart.com/
Cortana

PostSubject: Re: Cortanas Presets [Added Seff/Revamp Updates 2013-09-13]   Sat May 25, 2013 10:32 am

Thank.
Back to top Go down
Hexiin

Game username : Hexiin
Server : WE,SoE,LM,IS,ID
Female Posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Cortanas Presets [Added Seff/Revamp Updates 2013-09-13]   Mon May 27, 2013 2:54 am

I admire you~ <3
Back to top Go down
Cortana

PostSubject: Re: Cortanas Presets [Added Seff/Revamp Updates 2013-09-13]   Mon May 27, 2013 4:50 am

Ffffshhh- there are much better people to admire when it comes to making presets. Like Nala and Kinsmate for example. They're the best of the best. :'D

But thank you!
Back to top Go down
RatchetD

Game username : Spottedlion10
Server : I am everywhere, but not always there.
Female Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Cortanas Presets [Added Seff/Revamp Updates 2013-09-13]   Tue May 28, 2013 2:34 am

I love all of these.

I wish I was as great at doing this as you are ;n;

These are amazing!
Back to top Go down
Hexiin

Game username : Hexiin
Server : WE,SoE,LM,IS,ID
Female Posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Cortanas Presets [Added Seff/Revamp Updates 2013-09-13]   Tue May 28, 2013 2:59 am

I mean it! I cant do any of this u.u
Back to top Go down
Ashlyn Sheypher

Server : Galaxy of Infinity
Female Posts : 225

PostSubject: Re: Cortanas Presets [Added Seff/Revamp Updates 2013-09-13]   Tue May 28, 2013 8:18 am

Nice work Smile
Back to top Go down
Cortana

PostSubject: Re: Cortanas Presets [Added Seff/Revamp Updates 2013-09-13]   Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:39 am

Added Si preset. Will work on a new preset some other time and update this once more.
Back to top Go down
Xero.

Game username : Cloud2
Server : MR,SoE,DD,IW,IC
Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Cortanas Presets [Added Seff/Revamp Updates 2013-09-13]   Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:58 am

Well done.
Back to top Go down
xxDeadLovexx

Game username : xxDeadLovexx, RadioActive, OffDeadSecrets
Server : Many different servers
Female Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Cortanas Presets [Added Seff/Revamp Updates 2013-09-13]   Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:23 pm

Amazing. ^^
Back to top Go down
Dead Account

Male Posts : 531

PostSubject: Re: Cortanas Presets [Added Seff/Revamp Updates 2013-09-13]   Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:43 pm

Seff looks like Greed.
Back to top Go down
Cortana

PostSubject: Re: Cortanas Presets [Added Seff/Revamp Updates 2013-09-13]   Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:27 am

Thanks guys.

Wolfy163 wrote:
Seff looks like Greed.
And by Greed, I am guessing you're referring to Tiggs old preset? They really hardly look alike at all. While they're both red in coloring, their markings are different and as far as I know the personalities aren't similar either. As I said, I need to update the preset anyways. The only similarity they hold is scars being on their body, and having one broken demon horn, which is two of the most common things for a character in the wolf-aboo world. While Greed has been around longer, out of the...maybe three years by now? That I've had Seff, this is the first time someone has compared him to someone, especially when they hardly look alike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cortanas Presets [Added Seff/Revamp Updates 2013-09-13]   

Back to top Go down

Cortanas Presets [Added Seff/Revamp Updates 2013-09-13]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SERVERS :: Server Content :: Player Models & Character Creation-
Jump to: