HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Server Hosting Compiling and Services *One Spot Left*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Komaeda Nagito
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Server : IE
Male Posts : 1320

PostSubject: Server Hosting Compiling and Services *One Spot Left*   Tue May 21, 2013 10:19 pm

This thread is not for FREE hosting if you are looking for FREE hosting you have come to the wrong place my friend.

I am offering 24/7 Hosting for Impressive Title Servers. I am very experienced in hosting and have hosted many games before along with my own. I will not mod or admin myself unless I am told to for some reason. I can apply presets, 3D Presets change your character size assign pets and all that good stuff. I am also pretty knowledgeable on IT games in general so if you are in need of help or guidance I can assist you. I may even give you random body parts or maps as gifts once in a while. Specials such as reduced costs during months such as December will come up. I allow 2-3 weeks of free testing before you game goes public.

Services:

I am removing the Do it all for you lazy bums package since its ridiculous how disrespectful and lazy some people are and 5.00$ extra isn't going to pay for the therapy bills from my loss of sanity.

Services+Payment Methods
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Server Compiling: 1$ or 80 DA Points

Private Server Hosting: 15.00$/month/29 days

Public Server Hosting(No member limit): 25.00$/month/29 days

Maps: Price is based on commission contact me on skype about it

komaeda_nagito  <<---in fact add me for hosting services

I only accept Paypal

Deals:
If you create new items or prey for me I may reduce price or even make you not pay fees depends you can discuss this with me.

If you want to try and make some other deal with me let me know

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Slots

1. Impressive Elements

2. Spectrum

3. Maytar Legends

4. Ocyssa Corede reserved

5. Aurora

-------------------------------------------------

F.A.Q

1. What happens if the server is offline? (I need to be contacted as soon as you notice)

Case1

Answer: The server will randomly once every 4 weeks do a Data Backup and go offline for 5-30 minutes.

Case2

Answer:  If the server is offline for more than 3 hours that day will not be considered a day you have to pay for and like how a school system works you get makeup days. This may be due to bad weather or hardware issues if they were ever to occur.

2. When is the best time to contact you if I need presets or staff staffed?

Answer: I am in college and live on campus my home is only 2 hours away and I'm usually always home 24/7 on the weekends depending on my classes. Staffing and presets is best to be done on the weekends.

3. Is there a way for me to access the server files so you don't have to do all that stuff for us?

Answer: Currently there is no way of anyone but me or my sister to access the server files

4. Do you have to be considered staff or need admin powers?

Answer: No, I will not give myself powers unless I am told to do so. If you do not want to consider me staff thats perfectly fine.

5. What happens if I want to cancel my service during a hosting period will I get a refund?

Answer: You will be refunded the days you did not use

6. I am unable to pay you this month can I get a price reduction this round?

If you are unable to pay me no late fees will be issued and the server will not go offline if you promise to make a payment on that month. If you do not pay at least half of the due amount by next payment time your service will be cut off until the rest of the payment is made.

Last edited by Komaeda Nagito(Nowe) on Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:15 am; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated information)
Back to top Go down
Komaeda Nagito
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

PostSubject: Re: Server Hosting Compiling and Services *One Spot Left*   Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:18 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Komaeda Nagito
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

PostSubject: Re: Server Hosting Compiling and Services *One Spot Left*   Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:17 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Komaeda Nagito
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

PostSubject: Re: Server Hosting Compiling and Services *One Spot Left*   Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:20 pm

Spots filled
Back to top Go down
Komaeda Nagito
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

PostSubject: Re: Server Hosting Compiling and Services *One Spot Left*   Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:55 pm

Edit spots Open
Back to top Go down
Dead Account

Male Posts : 531

PostSubject: Re: Server Hosting Compiling and Services *One Spot Left*   Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:12 pm

-hope it's okay to post-

Wish I could hire you atm, but once I get some more money I will surely do so <3
Back to top Go down
Komaeda Nagito
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

PostSubject: Re: Server Hosting Compiling and Services *One Spot Left*   Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:29 pm

Nothing wrong with posting *updated*
Back to top Go down
Komaeda Nagito
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

PostSubject: Re: Server Hosting Compiling and Services *One Spot Left*   Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:09 am

Updated
Back to top Go down

Server Hosting Compiling and Services *One Spot Left*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Server Hosting-
Jump to: