HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Note: Laugh and Chuckle Animations Missing in Magix1.Blend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slycan

Game username : Sly
Server : KITO
Female Posts : 1198

PostSubject: Note: Laugh and Chuckle Animations Missing in Magix1.Blend   Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:53 am

Making anything new body parts using Magix1.blend will result in missing animation error for Laugh and Chuckle.
You will need to add in the animations manually while in .xml format via NotePad++
Back to top Go down
.Kaye.

Game username : Thunderstar (old), .Kaye., KayeThings
Female Posts : 218

PostSubject: Re: Note: Laugh and Chuckle Animations Missing in Magix1.Blend   Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:41 am

Slycan wrote:
Making anything new body parts using Magix1.blend will result in missing animation error for Laugh and Chuckle.
You will need to add in the animations manually while in .xml format via NotePad++

I have noticed that. What stinks is that I noticed it after I got the server up. lol
Back to top Go down
Kinsmate

Game username : Kinsmate
Server : Royal Skies
Female Posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Note: Laugh and Chuckle Animations Missing in Magix1.Blend   Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:32 pm

Another way to fix it that works when making wings or tails is either to set it to and old armature that already has them, or add a new animation where the body part doesn't move, and name it chuckle/laugh (adding the animation in blender).
Depending on the head/body it can also be set to an old armature and automatically have all the needed animations.
Back to top Go down
Nefadozone

Game username : Nefadozone
Server : Fucko McShitpo
Male Posts : 176

PostSubject: Re: Note: Laugh and Chuckle Animations Missing in Magix1.Blend   Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:36 pm

Try using Blender's append function, you can view other .blend files (The rest of the animations are in magix2.blend?) and link the 'Actions' you're missing without having to take too many extra steps, right clicking and highlighting the ones you need. I'll need to edit this post with some quick steps how, but think of it as browsing a Blender file for animations, as if it were a folder itself.

Easiest method.

I can post up the magix1.blend with all of the necesssary actions, but you'll still need to append mane, head, tail, and tuft Objects from magix2.blend if you're looking to edit those all in one file. Unfortunately, Blender doesn't have enough layers to really combine the two. ):

Last edited by SET on Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : mentioning of magix2.blend)
Back to top Go down
http://wildmidnight.boards.net/

Note: Laugh and Chuckle Animations Missing in Magix1.Blend
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: START HERE :: KITO's IT Source Code :: Bugs & Patches-
Jump to: