HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

What would you like to see a Tutorial on?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadoWolfozo

Game username : ShadoWolfozo
Server : GROWL: Spirits
Male Posts : 875

PostSubject: What would you like to see a Tutorial on?   Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:17 am

Was briefly going through the tutorial section and gagging at how long and horribly done my item tutorial is (which I INTEND on re-doing btw)... and thought something.

Is there something to do with the game that you would like a tutorial for to learn how to do?

Not necessarily done by me - but it helps everyone who does know how, to possible come up with a tutorial on how they do it.

We have a tutorial for making items, rigging items, making maps, placing map objects, making presets, making complicated presets, etc etc etc...

but is there anything that hasn't been done that you'd like done? Or explained better or a tutorial re-made? And why? What do you want to learn? How do you learn best? Screenshots? Text? Video? Skype one-on-one? Do you not want to offend the person who made the tutorial but would still like it re-made by them, or another, so that it's explained in a way you understand? (there is no shame in that. Keep asking until you understand, or you'll never find out)

Coding? Item Rigging? Item making? Map-object making? How to use blender? How to make particles? How to use a particle-making program/particle accelorator? How to rig prey? How to code mat files? How to code preset files?

And don't be afraid to suggest something that's already done or already suggested. It simply shows more people are interested in a particular subject, and each time it's suggested a new name will go next to it in the suggestions box and we'll see just how many people want a new or remade tutorial.

This is open to discussion, suggestions I'll put in the box below Wink

Quote :
Suggestions:
Remake item making/rigging tutorial ~~~ suggested by King Sombra + Cortana
New Animation/Run/Fly Cycle for prey/charcters Tutorial ~~~ Suggested by Cortana

Last edited by King Sombra on Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cortana

Game username : Cortana
Server : Impressive Elements [Global Moderator]
Female Posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see a Tutorial on?   Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:56 am

A tutorial on creating some new animations like an action or a new run/walk/fly cycle would be nice.
But definitely re-making the item/rigging tutorial could benefit people a lot too.
There isn't much else I can think of that people would need help with, besides maybe the best way to make items (but that doesn't exactly need a tutorial, could be included as a suggestion in your planned re-make of the item tutorial.)
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfozo

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see a Tutorial on?   Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:40 am

since I've started re-doing the tutorial, the best way would be... "my way" which is improved since I made that original horrendous tutorial haha. By that I mean, it's the only way I know, which I learnt through Hamilton's tutorial, slycan's help and google.....
Weee lots of tutorials smashed into one~

Ah yes I agree with the animations one... although I can do that, it'd benefit others.

Both ideas have been added Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see a Tutorial on?   Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:55 pm

i would like to see a tutorial on how to make mods an arua plus see some more coding tutorials
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfozo

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see a Tutorial on?   Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:41 pm

Coding tutorials on what exactly?

There is an awful lot you can learn, so being specific can help you and everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see a Tutorial on?   

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see a Tutorial on?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Discussion :: Server-Related-
Jump to: