HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Server Hosting (Not wanting anyone to Host it for me Just good Instructions)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zephron

Game username : Zephron
Female Posts : 42

PostSubject: Server Hosting (Not wanting anyone to Host it for me Just good Instructions)   Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:53 pm

It says It cannot connect..I believe it needs to be Hosted. I am Not Looking for anyone to host it for me. I just need some good Instructions for a easy way to Host it Online. I've tried everything that came to my head. and it said"can not connect to server" And I was wondering if anyone Who made a server.Know How to Host it. Again I am not Looking for anyone to Host it..I would Love to host it myself. But I am not sure How. any simple Instructions?

Thank you If you can help Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Game username : Rusty
Server : Impressive Elements/DerilectFactory(Private)
Female Posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: Server Hosting (Not wanting anyone to Host it for me Just good Instructions)   Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:10 pm

http://www.kitopen.com/t900-impressive-title-for-dummies-download-up

Try reading this to host, it really helps out.
Back to top Go down
Zephron

PostSubject: Re: Server Hosting (Not wanting anyone to Host it for me Just good Instructions)   Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:40 pm

Onyxia wrote:

I did Use this to Get the Server to work...When I did it. it still says "Server cannot connect :c"
Back to top Go down
Rusty

Game username : Rusty
Server : Impressive Elements/DerilectFactory(Private)
Female Posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: Server Hosting (Not wanting anyone to Host it for me Just good Instructions)   Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:59 pm

TimeBeforeEnd wrote:
Onyxia wrote:

I did Use this to Get the Server to work...When I did it. it still says "Server cannot connect :c"

Did you remember to follow each step as carefully as you could? It really really sometimes helps to go through the intructions 2 - 3 times and check back to make sure you did everything correct.
Back to top Go down
Zephron

PostSubject: Re: Server Hosting (Not wanting anyone to Host it for me Just good Instructions)   Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:58 am

Onyxia wrote:
TimeBeforeEnd wrote:
Onyxia wrote:

Did you remember to follow each step as carefully as you could? It really really sometimes helps to go through the intructions 2 - 3 times and check back to make sure you did everything correct.

It cost Money...to Port forwards. I don't even Know my Router..it cost 30 Bucks to port forwards...anything...free??
Back to top Go down
Cortana

Game username : Cortana
Server : Impressive Elements [Global Moderator]
Female Posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: Server Hosting (Not wanting anyone to Host it for me Just good Instructions)   Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:25 am

If you host via your computer it is free.
Back to top Go down
Zephron

PostSubject: Re: Server Hosting (Not wanting anyone to Host it for me Just good Instructions)   Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:11 am

Cortana wrote:
If you host via your computer it is free.

How? any instructions the one I was given..costed Money..to Host I need a site or something Idk how to Host my computer Im new at making a I.T server ._.
thanks for Help<3
Back to top Go down
umos199

Game username : umos199
Male Posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Server Hosting (Not wanting anyone to Host it for me Just good Instructions)   Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:19 am

Odds are that your computer connects through a rougher of some sort. It you want to port forward I would be happy to help and guide your through it. But to start off you usually connect to it with the Router IP "192.168.1.1" you would type that into your web browser and you should connect, if it does not your using a router with a slightly different config. If you want my help it would be a good idea to get some info, such as your Router type (brand/ manufacturing) and then you could go from there. My thred might help you out,

http://www.kitopen.com/t1212-free-test-host-server-help
best of luck to you
Back to top Go down
Zephron

PostSubject: Re: Server Hosting (Not wanting anyone to Host it for me Just good Instructions)   Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:22 am

umos199 wrote:
Odds are that your computer connects through a rougher of some sort. It you want to port forward I would be happy to help and guide your through it. But to start off you usually connect to it with the Router IP "192.168.1.1" you would type that into your web browser and you should connect, if it does not your using a router with a slightly different config. If you want my help it would be a good idea to get some info, such as your Router type (brand/ manufacturing) and then you could go from there. My thred might help you out,

http://www.kitopen.com/t1212-free-test-host-server-help
best of luck to you

When I Do it Loads up to Verizon..But I do Not Know the User and Pass..Its my dad's and I Doubt he would Know it He always Looks it up when he signs me in to watch Movies On my Iphone 3: And he would ask why..Or say No
Back to top Go down
umos199

PostSubject: Re: Server Hosting (Not wanting anyone to Host it for me Just good Instructions)   Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:04 pm

TimeBeforeEnd wrote:

When I Do it Loads up to Verizon..But I do Not Know the User and Pass..Its my dad's and I Doubt he would Know it He always Looks it up when he signs me in to watch Movies On my Iphone 3: And he would ask why..Or say No

Your router likely uses a defult password and login it should be located right on the router, if not you could look it up.
and
you could always ask him, and explane that its jut for a game portforwording, it will in not in anyway disrupt standerd router operaitions.
Back to top Go down
Zephron

PostSubject: Re: Server Hosting (Not wanting anyone to Host it for me Just good Instructions)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:22 am

umos199 wrote:
TimeBeforeEnd wrote:

Your router likely uses a defult password and login it should be located right on the router, if not you could look it up.
and
you could always ask him, and explane that its jut for a game portforwording, it will in not in anyway disrupt standerd router operaitions.

Okay when I do that..it loads up different numbers on Verizon.. do you Know another way to Port Forwards?
Back to top Go down
umos199

PostSubject: Re: Server Hosting (Not wanting anyone to Host it for me Just good Instructions)   Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:12 am

TimeBeforeEnd wrote:
Okay when I do that..it loads up different numbers on Verizon.. do you Know another way to Port Forwards?

There is a program that ou can use to "skip" portforwording but it does have a down side, any one that want to play using that methid would also need to have the program. its called ( Hamachi ) however i dont know how to get a game to run with it since ive always prefured to portforword instead.

If you want help i can directly help you instead over a slow going chat like this.
Back to top Go down
Milu

Game username : NothingsAlive
Server : BirkitaRai
Female Posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Server Hosting (Not wanting anyone to Host it for me Just good Instructions)   Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:46 pm

Gosh sorry to bother you, if you're checking this, so I read your link thingy and I've decided I don't know how to port forward, which I'm guessing is the part where you have to connect your IP or something?? When I log in it says connection failed, is that port forwarding?? You said you could port forward for us, Could you port forward my server?? I can send you the files if you tell me how to send them??
I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to post them on Mediafire. Thanks
~Milu
Back to top Go down
http://birkitarai2.freeforums.net
umos199

PostSubject: Re: Server Hosting (Not wanting anyone to Host it for me Just good Instructions)   Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:39 pm

Milu wrote:
Gosh sorry to bother you, if you're checking this, so I read your link thingy and I've decided I don't know how to port forward, which I'm guessing is the part where you have to connect your IP or something?? When I log in it says connection failed, is that port forwarding?? You said you could port forward for us, Could you port forward my server?? I can send you the files if you tell me how to send them??
I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to post them on Mediafire. Thanks
~Milu

I cant tell who your asking, are you askimg me? IF you are sure id love to help.
Back to top Go down

Server Hosting (Not wanting anyone to Host it for me Just good Instructions)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Server Hosting-
Jump to: