HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Proceed [Completed, Images and downloadable]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keyyva

Game username : Keyyva
Female Posts : 26

PostSubject: Proceed [Completed, Images and downloadable]   Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:34 pm

Proceed is a climbing/jumping map like Ascension Island. The difference is that Proceed has 3 different ways to take, and a longer route.
This map is free to download.
You can; view it, put this map in your server, and you can edit it! However, if you do edit this map you MUST give me credit by keeping the "Made by Keyyva" on the mask. (You may add "Edited by:" if you like.)
As a side note; you don't need to ask for my permission to put this map in your server since I have already given you permission (stated above)

The objects (as well as the textures excluding the mask, hightmap, and portal) used in this map came with "Impressive Title 0.7"
List of objects:
rockSlab.mesh
acaciaTree.mesh
Tree1.mesh
GrassPatch.mesh
savannahTree.mesh
farn1.mesh

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCi6hNtZvMo&feature=youtu.be
Download: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7OpgDWTJEwqRlFtZEczT2drWXM/edit?usp=sharing

If you cant see the pictures in the gif. let me know so I will upload them individual.
Also if you are clueless on downloading maps, I added a video tutorial to help you Smile
Back to top Go down
Cortana

Game username : Cortana
Server : Impressive Elements [Global Moderator]
Female Posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: Proceed [Completed, Images and downloadable]   Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:37 pm

Aaah, finally. A map that involves more difficulty in climbing. I was getting tired of constantly winning in races. Thanks, Keyyva!
Back to top Go down
Keyyva

PostSubject: Re: Proceed [Completed, Images and downloadable]   Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:13 pm

Cortana wrote:
Aaah, finally. A map that involves more difficulty in climbing. I was getting tired of constantly winning in races. Thanks, Keyyva!

Very Happy I'm glad that you like it and and your welcome!
Back to top Go down
Prince

Game username : Prince
Server : ITR, MoonRise Warriors Cats, Skaiya/Bloodline
Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Proceed [Completed, Images and downloadable]   Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:17 pm

Thanks for posting it on Skaiya and Bloodline forum!

We will be sure to use it! I think it will be fun to run around in and race XDXD

-Spottedlion10
Back to top Go down
xUnknownShadows

Game username : Destiny
Server : Obscure Nightmare
Female Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Proceed [Completed, Images and downloadable]   Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:52 pm

Thanks so much,Keyyva. I was waiting for a new Ascencion Island. I really needed one for my server! Thank you~

By the way,Can we use it?

Thanks in advance,
Destiny.
Back to top Go down
Keyyva

PostSubject: Re: Proceed [Completed, Images and downloadable]   Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:28 pm

xUnknownShadows wrote:
Thanks so much,Keyyva. I was waiting for a new Ascencion Island. I really needed one for my server! Thank you~

By the way,Can we use it?

Thanks in advance,
Destiny.

Yes you may use this map for your server :)As I said in the first post:
Keyyva wrote:

You can; view it, put this map in your server, and you can edit it! However, if you do edit this map you MUST give me credit by keeping the "Made by Keyyva" on the mask. (You may add "Edited by:" if you like.)
As a side note; you don't need to ask for my permission to put this map in your server since I have already given you permission (stated above)

I'm glad that it can be put to good use Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proceed [Completed, Images and downloadable]   

Back to top Go down

Proceed [Completed, Images and downloadable]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT :: Maps & Objects-
Jump to: