HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

What would you like to see More/Less of in IT servers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slycan

Game username : Sly
Server : KITO
Female Posts : 1198

PostSubject: What would you like to see More/Less of in IT servers   Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:13 am

Just wondering

for sample from me;

More
- Newer maps or remakes of older maps.
- Preset Creators + Preset Tester Team + Weekly Preset updates. Why most servers never have Preset Team, I'll never know.
- Playable models. I realize not everyone is good at blender, but for the sake of not having another IT remake, practice.

Less
- Admins with sticks up their asses cuz they run a server that looks no different from the others, thinking they are somehow better. For most part, it's not the admins with sticks up their asses, it's their staff members.
- Private items, just stop using items from the naggy elder IT members, theirs way too many cool freebies. Staff only item is acceptable, like wearing a uniform at a work place.
Back to top Go down
Komaeda Nagito
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Server : IE
Male Posts : 1320

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see More/Less of in IT servers   Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:28 am

Basically what you said except some maps like Savannah and GreatFalls the original one I would prefer to be the same.
Back to top Go down
Draak
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Draak
Female Posts : 681

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see More/Less of in IT servers   Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:40 am

More:
-Have to agree on the maps. More maps.
-Dragons/fantasy type prey.

Less:
-Players whining about a servers rules/how it's played. If you don't like it leave.

The Impossible:
- A Map Maker like FH
- Fix the UV map of the player model. (THE SPINE.)
-Fix the bat wings strange second joint/make it look more like bat wings. (Less like this shape: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif More like this shape: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Z2Q942Nmj28/TJ0IaQTsQOI/AAAAAAAAAFA/G3hI5DLX8QE/s1600/92410_BatWingTest_020.jpg )
Back to top Go down
Komaeda Nagito
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see More/Less of in IT servers   Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:42 am

Draak wrote:
More:

Less:
-Players whining about a servers rules/how it's played. If you don't like it leave.

The Impossible:
- A Map Maker like FH
-Fix the bat wings strange second joint/make it look more like bat wings. (Less like this shape: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif More like this shape: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Z2Q942Nmj28/TJ0IaQTsQOI/AAAAAAAAAFA/G3hI5DLX8QE/s1600/92410_BatWingTest_020.jpg )

Your wing idea...might attempt -reaches slowly to blender-
Back to top Go down
Delete me.
Coder
Coder

Male Posts : 353

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see More/Less of in IT servers   Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:46 am

More:
-Yes maps.
-Yes prey.
-Original ideas.
-People that know what they're doing.

Less:
Draak wrote:
-People that can't handle a mod/DT position so they go make their own server so they can be an admin.
-Item rage/obsession.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see More/Less of in IT servers   Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:55 am

I'd like to see an IT server that makes less maps, but makes the maps bigger and more diverse. Take a map the size of really big, and give it an oasis, desert, jungle and grassland area. Use the portal system you see in Savannah to transport yourself and other players between two (or more?) areas in a map. Encourage exploration, but make each area so interesting/unique that the player wants to sit and enjoy the scenery for some time before moving onto the next scene in the map.

More animations would be nice. ;B Fix the sneak/crouch. Beg, play bow, hop, fall, dive (air dive!), limp. A different roar. Maybe even a howl lol. Barrel roll!
Back to top Go down
Slycan

Game username : Sly
Server : KITO
Female Posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see More/Less of in IT servers   Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:31 am

Ao Oni wrote:
Draak wrote:
More:

Less:

The Impossible:
- A Map Maker like FH

Back to top Go down
Meadowstar

Game username : Meadowstar (or sometimes Meadowstar01)
Female Posts : 1167

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see More/Less of in IT servers   Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:36 am

*More originality.

*Less people whining to become staff, less item begging, less mate begging, less-

Yeah, you get the gist by now. ._.
Back to top Go down
Smokey

Game username : Smokey
Server : Last Moon

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see More/Less of in IT servers   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:18 am

More animations.
Plz
Back to top Go down
Komaeda Nagito
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see More/Less of in IT servers   Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:38 am

Slycan wrote:
Ao Oni wrote:
Draak wrote:
More:

Less:

The Impossible:
- A Map Maker like FH

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

-dRAMATIC music-
Back to top Go down
lazyzim

™

Server : Dragon's Den
Male Posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see More/Less of in IT servers   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:12 pm

My personal wishlist for IT.

1. A proper Day/Night Cycle.
2. Auto collide.
3. A terrain/map editor
4. Ability to add particles to critter meshes. (ie Dragon's breathe fire, Aura's around Bosses)
5. Multiple voices for players so the wolves can howl.
6. An easy Mesh Editor that doesn't crash my computer all the time.
7. World Peace and tolerence within the game. We all have different, political, religious, racial and cultures. Realise this and deal with it. If you think someone has insulted you then assume it was due to different cultural beliefs. Let it go. Do not retaliate. Live in peace. Impressive Title servers have the ability to bring people from all over the world together so learn trust and respect and you will get the same in return.

~Lazyzim~
Back to top Go down
Hamilton

Game username : Hamilton
Server : Myatar Legends // Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 380

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see More/Less of in IT servers   Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:06 pm

I'd like to see more co-operation between servers. More people being friendly to one-another. Not all this me-myself-and I crap going on. Servers that share their resources without diving head-first into the combining of teams, but still maintaining a respect for the work each team does.

I'd very much enjoy it if all the dramaz wasn't being thrown into my face all the time. "blarg, i hate this server for no reason so now i'm gunna slaunder them in ever other server i can find". I'd really enjoy it if potential admins would properly consider the amount of work their handing down to their team and know when enough is enough.

I'd really like to see design teams getting handled a little better.

I'd like to see more acknowledgment for services provided here on KITO. More servers at least giving an effort to thank people who've provided them with most of their content.

I would really like to see less insta-servers. Less people throwing out servers just because they can/want to be in a position of power.

I'd like so see fewer servers in general. With those fewer servers geared more towards true improvement of the game. With less focus being applied to 'lets just make them happy" and more on "let's make sure we get this right".

Over-all, I'd like to see a server with a solid team working towards a truly revolutionary game. One that doesn't follow the current set path everyone else is following. One that dares to rework everything from the ground up. Oh but that might be putting a little too much of a dramatic flair on it. lol

Oh right, content.

I'd like to see more individuality. Content not used by other servers. You know: just be more unique!

I've probably repeated a few things already said. Over-all, I just plain agree with about 97% of the rest of this thread.
Back to top Go down
Buri288

Female Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see More/Less of in IT servers   Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:22 am

Well said, Hambutt. C:
I've been saying for awhile I wish more of the servers out there would work together rather than against each other. This isn't a battle or a war over who has the best server. Most of us started out a part of the same community, it's silly to drive wedges into something we've shared for four and a half years because of petty rivalry.

Anyway.

I think most of the stuff I'd like to see has already been mentioned. New body parts/Manes/Tufts, reworks and spiffing up of Kov's original maps, just more stuff that's new and exciting in general.
Back to top Go down
http://ichigoseppun.deviantart.com
Draak
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Draak
Female Posts : 681

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see More/Less of in IT servers   Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:27 am

On the topic of map stuff/meshes, I'd like to see more plant meshes/rock meshes that are free for us to use, and not like $100 for a tree or $50 for a rock that you find on mesh sites 8I

I guess you could just rummage around on the FH forums I suppose U:
Back to top Go down
ZombieKitteh

Game username : Zombie
Server : Mythical Realms (Co-Admin), Dawn of Eternity (Dev)
Female Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see More/Less of in IT servers   Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:31 pm

Never posted on these forums yet.. :B *awkward shuffle*

-More content in already made/original maps (Like Feesh mentioned)
- Legit, literate roleplayers (not like server staff can help that though xD)
-A map maker like on FH *dreamy sigh* (I know this is doubtful of ever happening though)
-I wish more servers used the FH body model and KITO/IT head mash up. It's really great. o^o
-Rocks/trees with collision please

My biggest thing would be really, great, detailed maps. Like put more content and things in the ones already made I guess? You don't know how boring and plain some maps are for me.. maybe I'm just picky though? I want to explore and find nice hiding and roleplaying potential places. I hate going in a map and seeing like a water plane jutting out of the mountains and such or just emptyness.
Back to top Go down
http://zombiekitteh.deviantart.com
FagonStar

Game username : FagonStar
Server : Impressive Whatchamacallit
Female Posts : 1060

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see More/Less of in IT servers   Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:14 pm

A lot of what I'm about to say has already been said, but whatever~... |D

-Less petty competition.(especially between servers)
-Less whining about items. (Too many items! Too little items! Private items! Public items! I don't care dammit!)

+I could care less about how many maps there are, just as long as their nice, explorable and pretty. :3
+More of a server that rewards messing(not with the game files) around instead of one just for sitting around and chatting. :B
+Large worlds with diverse flora and fauna.
+Better day/night, as LazyZim said. |3
+Better mesh editor.
+More sounds for players.(My wolf is apparently a chimera because it roars like a lion.)
+Particles for prey, and a particle maker. |D
+More player models and animations.

*Custom collisions? |D
*FH Map maker? |D(I know it's not gonna happen, but a girl can dream can't she? :3)
*Equip items in charmaker screen?(No more "items plz". :B)

Okay I'm done. :3

|D
Back to top Go down
caninesrock

Game username : caninesrock
Server : Impressive World, Last Moon, Feral Heart
Female Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see More/Less of in IT servers   Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:59 pm

More Canine Models
More Canine Related Action and Sounds
Easy Preset Maker like on Feral Heart
Easy Map Maker like on Feral Heart
More Interesting Highly Detailed Maps
More Prey Hunting and Item Collecting

Less:
I got nothing. Impressive Title would seriously be perfect if it had more canine models and you could create your own maps and presets. Then I wouldn't need Feral Heart anymore. I play Feral Heart,but it's kind of boring sometimes. Other than making maps and presets, there isn't much to do. You can't hunt prey or go around item collecting and all the public worlds are pretty barren with not many meshes in them and honestly aren't that interesting to me. Really, the only good thing about it compared to the original game Impressive Title is that it's incredibly easy to create your own maps, harder than maps but still not that difficult to create your own presets, and you can be canines instead of just felines. Add those things to Impressive Title then it would be completely better than Feral Heart in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
alexterri

Game username : alexterri
Server : Dragons Den
Female Posts : 19

PostSubject: What I wanna see.   Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:20 pm

I would like to see a few more maps and some add-ons but keep the maps mostly normal.

I would also like to see more prey,and more species then just feline.

I DONT wanna see a ton of people complaining and WAAAAAAAAAAAY less hackers.

Thats my option.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see More/Less of in IT servers   

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see More/Less of in IT servers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Discussion :: Server-Related-
Jump to: