HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

The Best Server Ever

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ShadoWolfozo

Game username : ShadoWolfozo
Server : GROWL: Spirits
Male Posts : 875

PostSubject: The Best Server Ever   Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

What is your favourite server? Does it still exist? Was it shut down? What was so good about it? Is it something you'd like to see in other servers?

Post what your favourite server is / was (and it can't be your own), why you liked it and if you think other servers could benefit from learning from these servers, a little 'lesson' in team managing if you will.
I'm not saying you have to follow it, I'm just curious to see what people liked about different servers and how those things can be incorperated into existing servers to make them even better.

Now... post away! And Remember: You can't choose your own server! That's not the point of this thread!

This is NOT a contest. This thread asks what you LIKE about servers, it is not a debate about what server is above everyone else.
If this does turn into a flame war I will ask the admins to remove this thread.

I'll start Very Happy

Up until the chaos, Impressive World was my favourite. It beats Original IT only by a fraction, simply because it had more stuff. The friendliness and ability to speak to everyone because most were english at the time I was on OIT however, beats IW in that area. There are things I didn't like about IW including their use of copyrighted stuff (and whether they had permission or not is unknown to me) but other things are stuff that remain between me and those I had issues with.

So the lesson here: Be friendly to everyone, regardless of who they are, where they came from and what they're good at. They're still human, and unless you're some alien who thinks him/herself higher than us, you have no right to say otherwise. Learn to trust them, because losing trust is the fastest way to lose a friend.

And everyone knows you can work well together if you can get along well.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FagonStar

PostSubject: Re: The Best Server Ever   Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:49 pm

^

Awesome, Redeye. c:
Back to top Go down
PacussTheWolf

Game username : PacussWolf, on old IT - kovu03
Server : SoulPaws - Owner, TomorrowLand... Lot.. lot... :D
Female Posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: The Best Server Ever   Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:15 am

Hmm.. The best server ever is ImpressiveTitle and ITR and ImpressiveTitleBackward...
Back to top Go down
http://soulpaws.create-a-board.com/
Ashbreeze

Game username : Ashbreeze
Server : DragonVale (Admin)
Female Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: The Best Server Ever   Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:31 am

Well, I'm gonna say the only other server I ever played. IW. :3

On a side note, seeing your signature..

Shouldn't it be Title Impressive?
Back to top Go down
Draak
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Draak
Female Posts : 681

PostSubject: Re: The Best Server Ever   Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:14 pm

Also huuuuuuuge signature.

And why does the ear texture look so familiar? It almost looks like Nala did them.

(cue the derail |D)
Back to top Go down
kewlkiera
®
®

Game username : kewlkiera
Server : ...
Female Posts : 83
Location : Canada. Drinking maple syrup and riding moose 24/7.

PostSubject: Re: The Best Server Ever   Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:36 pm

Well, I DID like IW when it was christmas in 2011, although the music was a little annoying, that was probably one of my best times I've had there. When everything was peaceful and unbroken.

I've tried Sanctum of Eventide after that.
Have to say, the first thing I was surprised about was the fact that they allowed things like Red Shard, Blue Shard, and Green Shard to be public, because I was used to them having to be private from IW. So that was different.
Many new items there, a new default, interesting staff, and they let loose on a few rules too. Such as cussing - as long as it wasn't directed at other members.
All in all, it was good, but not my thing. So I didn't stay there very long.

Then it was Royal Skies. May I say, Catbird and Kinsmate did a good job on building the server. Their staff is quite the team when it comes to development of things such as maps, prey, or items.
This community was friendly to all new or existing members. And made sure that everyone was welcome here.
Of course I went there when it just started out, so there wasn't that many people there to see or hang out there. so I left there too. Of course, I'm sure that they've grown alot more since then.

I've been switching from those servers then, but then Last Moon came out.

Last Moon really is an awesome server. They make you keep up-to-date thanks to their auto-updater when you open the game.
New bodies, new heads, new tails, new prey, new items, new maps, this place has it all.
The staff there are respectful, responsible, and goofy. But also on task at all times, and always talk about what they want to add in the next update.
I still visit there from time to time, because I want to check out just what they've added next.
It's just a really fun community, and I DO encourage others to go there and check it out.

All these servers are great, but I like to reside in Skaiya.
Skaiya is currently small, but the community is growing fast.
The staff there always contribute to making new things, infact it just had a new Valentine's update, including a new GUI. So that's pretty cool.
The updates are a little slow, due to Skaiya not having an auto-updater, but it's still easy to get updated if you follow where the files go.
Members there are goofy as well, so is the staff.

Even though my favorite server is Skaiya, that doesn't mean I don't like the others. Because they are each wonderful and have their own personalities.

I sincerely encourage for members to go try out all of them, since they are all really fun and enjoyable to fulfill your entertainment, and learn about the community of IT.
Back to top Go down
http://worldofdenuo.boards.net
Maniac

Game username : Maniac
Server : Owner Of SOE
Male Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Best Server Ever   Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:27 am

now i want waffles....
i will definitely talk to Last Moon in pm etc to clear it up
and to go back on topic...i still have the fondest memories of IT original...after all isnt that why we all are here still?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Server Ever   

Back to top Go down

The Best Server Ever
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Discussion :: Server-Related-
Jump to: