HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

How many Servers are you Staff on? (Honest Answers Please)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

How many servers are you currently staff on?
51%
 51% [ 52 ]
22%
 22% [ 22 ]
10%
 10% [ 10 ]
1%
 1% [ 1 ]
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
1%
 1% [ 1 ]
9+
2%
 2% [ 2 ]
13%
 13% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 101

AuthorMessage
ShadoWolfozo

Game username : ShadoWolfozo
Server : GROWL: Spirits
Male Posts : 875

PostSubject: How many Servers are you Staff on? (Honest Answers Please)   Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:07 pm

For whatever reason FM deleted my '0' option from the polls. So if you aren't staff, don't vote.
Thank you redeye

How many servers are you staff on?

Over 3? Over 5? Over 10?! Seriously, you staff hoarders stick with one or two - especially if you have high positions.

I am just curious because I see tonnes of new servers popping up and the same people applying to be staff.
I mean just think, if those same people were accepted and all those servers actually got anywhere.... they'd be staff on like 20 different servers! Edit: I have nothing against new servers.. but 98% of them don't even have teams let alone hosters or even a compile!

There are others out there that want to try their luck at being staff - to show they are capable, responsible and can actually contribute... stick with your server or just a few, don't hoard the staff spots.

Note to ... the admins... this is a very serious thread. Although you - and others - may at first see it as an insult to staff hoarders or a sarcastic thread, I am trying to remain nuetral in this. All I suggest was that these so-called "staff hoarders" refrain from applying on every server that comes up... give others a chance... I mean, what are you? Superman? Do you have a life? ..... Can you actually contribute anything to the game at all or are you just there for the high rank? Because it's pretty low of you if you're just there for rank to boss everyone around.

... now it's an insult.

Last edited by ShadoWolfozo on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedEye
Retired

Game username : -redeye-
Server : KITO
Male Posts : 2578

PostSubject: Re: How many Servers are you Staff on? (Honest Answers Please)   Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:54 pm

Added 0 (two 0's together)

Game username : Serenity
Server : Impressive Leone
Female Posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: How many Servers are you Staff on? (Honest Answers Please)   Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:17 pm

I have to agree. I bounce between servers and offer help where needed and where I can apply it...but I don't tend to stick around unless I find the server to be special or eye-catching. I can understand people applying to different servers(especially if you get rejected on most of them) but having more than 3(which is pushing it still imo) major staff positions(even minor, really) is a bit much...I can't think of a way that someone could possibly handle that many jobs.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how I see it.
Back to top Go down
Draak
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Draak
Female Posts : 681

PostSubject: Re: How many Servers are you Staff on? (Honest Answers Please)   Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:52 am

The most I've done is two at once maybe three. I probably wouldnt want to exceed that, mostly because it'd turn into a giant headache trying to work with them all at once.
I only really attempt to apply if I like the server and if applications are open. AND if I'm feeling up to it XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many Servers are you Staff on? (Honest Answers Please)   Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:27 am

I work on none. C:
Back to top Go down
Komaeda Nagito
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Server : IE
Male Posts : 1320

PostSubject: Re: How many Servers are you Staff on? (Honest Answers Please)   Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:18 am

I am only committed to one the others I am simply helping out when they need it I'm technically not staff on any of em.
Back to top Go down
Virus.

Game username : Virus
Server : Final Tale
Female Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: How many Servers are you Staff on? (Honest Answers Please)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:09 pm

One, Impressive Title Resurrection. and I'd really like to keep it that way and focus on my main priority, ITR.
Back to top Go down
Jayx

Game username : Jayx
Server : Royal Elements
Female Posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: How many Servers are you Staff on? (Honest Answers Please)   Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:18 am

Virus. wrote:
One, Impressive Title Resurrection. and I'd really like to keep it that way and focus on my main priority, ITR.
^
Back to top Go down
Featherclaw

Game username : Featherclaw
Server : Realm of Elements
Female Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: How many Servers are you Staff on? (Honest Answers Please)   Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:35 am

Currently, I'm staff on one.
Realm of Elements.
And I am very happy there, thank you very much~ <3
Back to top Go down
SmallKennelKitty

Game username : Eeveelovergirl
Server : Sanctum of Eventide
Female Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: How many Servers are you Staff on? (Honest Answers Please)   Fri May 24, 2013 1:43 am

I'm a Forum Moderator on Impressive Forever (Even though ATM its dead....)
Back to top Go down
Hexiin

Game username : Hexiin
Server : WE,SoE,LM,IS,ID
Female Posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: How many Servers are you Staff on? (Honest Answers Please)   Thu May 30, 2013 12:15 pm

None wooo!! Other than that..I dont really think I'd get accepted anyways being so new to all servers/forums
Back to top Go down
No Longer Active
Watched

Female Posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: How many Servers are you Staff on? (Honest Answers Please)   Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:36 pm

Noone will accept me as staff so I work on absolutely no online servers ;-; well, I work on mine, but I can't compile or find anyone to do it for me so I pretty much work on none.
Back to top Go down
Casting

Game username : Casting
Server : Miskai
Female Posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: How many Servers are you Staff on? (Honest Answers Please)   Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:49 am

Eternal Night and Feral-Creatures.
FC is still a huge WIP so I'm pretty much sitting there and waiting.
Otherwise EN is my server which is going very well. Everyone is working hard and coming up with amazing ideas. EN has a high chance of becoming a success. <3

I'm helping out making maps (Although the stage in my map-making skills are still beginner. All I need are some meshes and my maps will look way better. c: The next thing for me to learn is Preset-Making once Map-making has been accomplished!)
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Server : Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 514

PostSubject: Re: How many Servers are you Staff on? (Honest Answers Please)   Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:44 pm

I co-own one server and I am staff on another WIP server only because there are no portals as of yet so I need to teleport. I don't really do anything administrative on there as the server isn't open, so I'm more like a helper than actual staff. I did vote 2 though, to keep things honest.

Really though, you should stick to one server if you're an admin and maybe 2 if you're a mod as there's not quite as much demand on you. (Not sure about DTs since not all servers have them and the majority that do also have them as mods.)

If you're serious about wanting to be staff, especially be an admin, pick one to commit your time and effort to. Being staff is hard and it takes a lot of time from you and a buttload of hard work.

If you're not prepared for that, don't apply to be staff. Especially if you just want some misguided sense of fame, power and popularity. So many people don't understand that it's 3/4 hard work and 1/4 play. (More like 7/8 work and 1/8 play to me. XD)

~Obey~
Back to top Go down
http://dragonsden.freeforums.net
ShadoWolfozo

Game username : ShadoWolfozo
Server : GROWL: Spirits
Male Posts : 875

PostSubject: Re: How many Servers are you Staff on? (Honest Answers Please)   Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:36 pm

Midnight wrote:
Noone will accept me as staff so I work on absolutely no online servers ;-; well, I work on mine, but I can't compile or find anyone to do it for me so I pretty much work on none.

This sentence right here is why you are never hired.
Back to top Go down
GlaciaTheWolf
®
®

Game username : Glacia, GlaciaIceWolf, GlaciaTheWolf
Server : DD (member) Wolf soul (member)
Female Posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: How many Servers are you Staff on? (Honest Answers Please)   Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:46 pm

one: mine I never usually work for more then 2 maybe 3 depending on how much free time i have
Back to top Go down
Slycan

Game username : Sly
Server : KITO
Female Posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: How many Servers are you Staff on? (Honest Answers Please)   Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:00 pm

King Sombra wrote:
Midnight wrote:

Back to top Go down
GlaciaTheWolf
®
®

Game username : Glacia, GlaciaIceWolf, GlaciaTheWolf
Server : DD (member) Wolf soul (member)
Female Posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: How many Servers are you Staff on? (Honest Answers Please)   Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:58 pm

Slycan wrote:
King Sombra wrote:
Midnight wrote:

lol i can't help but laugh at that...
Back to top Go down
Tattoo

Game username : Tattoo
Female Posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: How many Servers are you Staff on? (Honest Answers Please)   Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:22 pm

Im just staff on my one and only server Infinite Life.
Now I used to be "that" person that thought being staff on multiple servers was "cool"
Then one day it just hit me and I was like "nononono"
So what I did was I quit all of them and just remained a member for a while.

But now im very happy on the server I co-own.
All of my time, effort, and work are able to just go into this server only and I have little to no stress at all.

But people who applied to be staff on my server , who I already knew were staff on about 7+ servers, got an immediate no on their application.

I mean seriously, someone who owns their own server and tries to be staff on every new server applies for mine? How about no.

It just doesnt seem fair that they dont even really pay attention to their server anymore and just look for jobs elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
--Infintiy--
3D Modeler
3D Modeler

Game username : --Infinity--
Server : Ferals Online BR {Owner}
Male Posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: How many Servers are you Staff on? (Honest Answers Please)   Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:29 am

I have just me :/ more people for just 30 people online per day is not needed :3

Server ITBR
Back to top Go down
http://thelostferals.wix.com/feralsonline#!home/mainPage
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many Servers are you Staff on? (Honest Answers Please)   

Back to top Go down

How many Servers are you Staff on? (Honest Answers Please)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Discussion :: Server-Related-
Jump to: