HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Free Hosting?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
umos199

Game username : umos199
Male Posts : 32

PostSubject: Free Hosting?    Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:14 pm

I know what your thinking, that this is too good to be true. And what's the catch?
Well I have a few empty/unused computers laying around and I figure why not run a game server. And don't ask the question of "do you have any server experience?" because ill say YES I DO!!! I can run a few different types of servers. IT and Minecraft are two examples of what I Run (99% MineCraft XD)

anyway I can not offer a 24 hours 7 days a week server. Not really for any other reason as I do not want to damage my CPU.

And since I know some of you are going to ask why IM offering this. The answer is because I got a new computer and want to hold a part time server with it. It will run roughly from (GMT -06:00) 4 PM - 10 PM week days/nights and ill run it from Friday at 4 PM to Sunday till 4 PM.
The second part of the answer is because I want to run this computer through extensive tests. But for now don't assume that it will be a permanent host, just take it as a test host. Ill run any server anywhere to 7 days (min) to 30 days, depending how nice people are!!!
Back to top Go down

Free Hosting?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Server Hosting-
Jump to: